"Pray as if you will die tomorrow, work as if you live forever." - Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba

Monday, April 26, 2010

SENIOR WEB DESIGNER

- 25-32yrs. Old

- IT or Computer Science graduate

- With 3-5 years related work experience

- Have strong knowledge in ecommerce, wordpress, Photoshop, flash animation and XHTML/CSS

- Must know how to handle Junior Web Designers and be able train them but should be willing to be train as well

The above position will work closely to other team members to complete all aspects of a project to the customer’s satisfaction.

Willing to work overtime if required is essential, to be able to deliver under pressure and tight deadline.


If you think you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team. Pls. send your detailed portfolio to admin@gtwebsite.com. Send also your sample work (it should be yours not a work by a team). If you’re shortlisted we will contact you for a personal interview.

*above qualifications is the fundamental requirement for you to be considered.

Previous applicants need not to apply.

3 comments:

Joybumz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joybumz said...

Hello, thanks for the post. I am interested to apply in that specific job. My name is Joy Escuba and I am 23 years old. I graduated with the degree of Information Technology in STI-Bohol. Base in your qualification, you need a 25-32 year old. I hope you could give me consideration.Thanks.

www.cdokay.com

cagayan de oro jobs said...

Hi, please let me know if the said position is still available. My friend I think meets all the requirements you need for qualification. I will refer your page to him. Please keep on updating.

Northern Mindanao Jobs @ JobStreet.com

Southern Mindanao Jobs @ JobStreet.com

Western Mindanao Jobs @ JobStreet.com

Caraga Jobs @ JobStreet.com

ARMM Jobs @ JobStreet.com